Glam Header

Ad

Friday 21 June 2013

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne and Body and Hand Lotion // Review

Hello Lovelies,


Jo Malone is a firm fave when it comes to candle's and fragrance's and I blame that on my mother, for as long as I can remember where ever we would go whether it was Peter Jones, Selfridges or Harrods we would always look at the candles, but I never actually owned any of it, had just smelled everything to excess!  However for my twenty-first birthday one of my oldest friends bought me a bottle of Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (£39.00) and some Orange Blossom Body & Hand Lotion  (£38.00), she knows me very well because I am obsessed with everything citrus scented.


The cologne smells like a Mediterranean summer, it is exactly what the bottle says the scent is - a rendition of a bitter orange blossom, it is a light and clean scent that is long lasting, clean smelling and can be worn year round it is also a unisex scent, and I think would smell great on the right man if they were brave enough to take the outdoors into the office.


I have to say the moisturiser smells divine and when pared with the cologne even on the grayest of days you could be mistaken into thinking you were in Cannes with beautiful sun kissed skin and a large pair of sunnies,  it is light in texture and silky smooth leaving your skin with a dewy quality however its moisture giving quality isn't that that fab.


Does anyone else use Jo Malone products?

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig