Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 23 June 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show Urban Coral // Review

Hello Lovelies,


I am completely in love with anything and everything coral, so Maybelline Color show in Urban Coral (£3.99)was like flashing the Crown Jewels in front of a Magpie!  I really love the Color Show polishes, and this one is no different, Urban Coral is a vibrant orange toned coral with a jelly finish.  The polish definitely has a slight sheerness to it but after two coats I got a really good finish with a high shine.  The drying time is slightly longer than other polishes but I always use Essie's good to go fast drying topcoat so the drying time isn't much of an issue.  There staying power is also fab which surprised me a little as they are erring on the cheaper side.  Overall I think the quality of these polishes is great, perfect for anyone who is looking for that vibrant pop of colour on their nails for the summer.




After discovering L'Oreal Top Coat Confettis (£4.99)last week and giving it a little try as a signature nail I thought I would give it a pop on every nail this time and I wasn't disappointed, here is a review of this gorgeous glitter.

Has anyone else tried the Maybelline Color Show polishes?  

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooooo, that is pretty. I love coral colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with coral, it's so pretty x

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig