Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday Shopping

Hello Lovelies,


I have a shindig coming up and although I already have a dress, I needed a new clutch and some shoes so a little shopping trip was in order.  My new colour obsession is coral and this clutch by Beth Jordan is perfection, this little beauty was £44.00 reduced to £12.99, so a complete utter bargain I thought I would coordinate it with some coral nail varnish and lippy, then I would be set to party.  



To go with my dress I wanted some sparkly sandals (£19.50) as I have wedges to wear while everyone is sipping champagne and nibbling canapes but after dinner when the dancing starts I wanted a pair of flats so I could boogie on down, but for some reason know where seemed to stock a nice pair of flats, after searching every shoe shop and stockists of shoes we eventually went into M&S and happened upon some silver/gold sandals with starfish on, they fitted perfectly and will match the beading on my dress.




Alongside the shoes I picked up some socks (£5.00) with a little lace, I needed some new socks for bumbling around and I just couldn't pass these up.


Has anyone else got any exciting events coming up?
post signature
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. those socks are to die for. Where are they from?
    xxx
    Miss Bows
    Bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marks and Spencer's they're so cute aren't they, I just couldn't resist. X

      Delete
  2. Love the socks too, super cute. The sandals are lush too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a secret event coming up and waiting for the details eek cant wait

    New follower here

    Cx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig