Glam Header

Ad

Friday 30 August 2013

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub || Review



Hello Lovelies,


I have never really suffered that badly with blackheads, but was in dire need of a facial scrub, so after chatting to my lovely beautician E (who works miracles with my eyebrows)about the trials and tribulations of finding the perfect skincare products,  she recommended St Ives Blemish Fighting Facial Scrub (£4.29).  I have never used a St. Ives product before but was eager to give it a go (so was my skin). 


During the summer I definitely have combination skin, while during the winter it gets quite dry, so a scrub was definitely needed.

The trick with face scrubs is to not scrub them hard against your face, all you need is a smooth brushing effect to get the desired result.  I love this scrub as it is smooth and super creamy with tiny specks of walnut shell which do the scrubbing to make your skin super smooth.  I can't say it will banish your blackheads or blemishes, but it has really combated my oily combination skin, so give it a go, it may just become your go to scrub!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig