Glam Header

Ad

Monday 16 September 2013

Zoella Detour Sunglasses || Review


Hello Lovelies,


These are my new sunnies, and aren't they just swell!  I really needed a pair of sunglasses that I wasn't going to be overly precious of, I have a lovely large Bulgari pair, but sometimes they are just not right, especially during a vigorous highly competitive game of tennis, badminton, cricket or golf with the family.

So while I was reading Zoella's blog I happened upon her post about her new Detour Limited Edition sunglasses, I had never heard of Detour before but after reading her blog and falling a little in love with the glasses I headed over to Detour's website to grab myself a pair.         


The glasses come in a nice simple cardboard box with a black Detour pouch to protect your shades from getting scratched.
  

They have polarized UV400 protective lenses (a step up from normal sunglasses) to protect your eyes from nasty UV rays and impact resistance lenses to protect them from flying objects.

I love the mint green arms and polarized lenses, and the sturdy and comfortable spring hinges.  The fact that one arm says "Just say yes!" and the other "Zoella" is also pretty snazzy. 


I love these glasses and popped them on as soon as I got them from the postman, so a definite thumbs up for both Zoella and Detour Sunglasses.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They're so lovely! Zoe picked the perfect colours!

    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig