Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 10 October 2013

L'Occitane Shea Butter Passionate Jasmine Hand Cream || Review



Hello Lovelies,


I love L'Occitane products so when there was a tube of their yummy hand cream in this months edition of Marie Claire I jumped at the chance to get my mitts on a new shiny tube of hand cream goodness.  I did however trawl the shops to find the right one, as now one seems to like the Subtle Violet (hands smelling of Parma Violets) it doesn't float my boat!  I wanted either the Passionate Jasmine or the Shea Butter so after eventually finding the Jasmine in Waitrose I decided that was the one.  


As freebies go this is a pretty darn good one it retails at £8.00 and is liquid gold.  I am rather obsessed with hand creams as for someone who doesn't work with their hands I seem to have the driest hands in the south, which just isn't a good look, so I constantly apply various hand creams and I have to say L'Occitane is one of my favourites.


L'Occitane say that their hand cream is 'highly concentrated with shea butter, helps to protect, nourish and soften the skin, while leaving them delicately scented with the captivating and radiant jasmine fragrance'.  I cant really say much more than it does what is says, it is a lovely thick hand cream that is non-greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin.  The packaging is really pretty I love the colours and the sweet little flower cap.  It is also the perfect size to pop in your handbag, all in all this product is a good egg and I have no complaints!     


Does anyone else like L'Occitane products?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig