Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Sparkly Nails for Christmas from Essie


Hello Lovelies,


I am a massive Essie fan, I love the colours, the names and the fab quality (not necessarily in that order) so while I was in Boot's doing a little Christmas shopping I took a peek at their Holiday Luxeffects Collection 2013, out of all the Christmas sparkle, it was A Cut Above that caught my eye.  Although not your stereotypical Christmas colour, I fell in love with its prettiness and I found the perfect excuse to buy it, as my Christmas dress is black velvet and seriously needed something jazzy to make it into the perfect Christmas Day outfit!  

So after justifying my purchase to myself and my wallet, I decided to give it a cheeky try, I'm not a fan of just pure glitter on nails I like it to have a coloured base, and for this job Mavala Viaveneto £4.00 was perfect.  A Cut Above is a clear base filled with light pink, small medium and hexagonal glitter pieces, it kind of reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Some Enchanted Evening.  The glitter spread really easily over my nails, and didn't do that awkward thing where you have to smush it around to get an even coverage.  I have to say I am pretty in love with this little pot of pink glitter and it will definitely be adorning my nails over the Christmas period.


What is you Christmas nail varnish of choice going to be this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig