Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 2 March 2014

Pre-Holiday Tanning


Hello Lovelies,



I don't know about you but I always feel better with a tan, I'm not talking about an orange Oompa Loompa tan, rather a nice golden glow.  I am jetting off for a bit of Winter sun this month and don't want to be the pasty Susan surrounded by all the golden goddesses, so I have cracked out the fake tan.  The best way I've found of achieving this natural glow is with the St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Body Medium/Dark, it is by far my favourite tan and I definitely cant survive a summer without it.  However even though this is a gradual tan it is still easy to get a little pesky streak down your leg (which may or may not have happened last week!)  To try and stop this from happening I follow a little tanning regime.

  • The first thing you want to do is exfoliate so your not rubbing your tan onto dry skin.
  • Next you want to prep your skin, grab your favourite moisturiser and slather it on so you  have nice soft skin.
  • After the moisturiser has soaked into your skin you can get cracker lacking with your tan.
I love the St. Tropez gradual tan as it's really smooth to apply, and because of the sheen you can normally tell if you have missed a bit.

This tan gives a lovely natural colour, and is great as you can layer it up and choose how dark you want to go, it is also super nourishing, which is great for dry skin.  It also always fades evenly, which is a massive plus as the last thing you want is a blotchy tan.

If however you do wake up with a streak it is supper easy to rectify, I get a cotton pad and dab a little bit of the tan on to the pale streak, and within a couple of hours I am completely bronzed.

Do you crack out the fake tan before you jet off on holiday, or do you embrace your pale skin?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm always too scared to use fake tan, so I suppose you could say I embrace my pale skin!

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig