Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 20 April 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop In 'Peach Pop' || Review


Hello Lovelies,


Clinique and I fell out of love for a couple of years, but over the last six months we have have started a new love affair.  The latest edition to my ever growing collection is their Cheek Pop Blush in 'Peach Pop', a blusher that had me rather perplexed.  


The first thing I want to say about this blush is OMG isn't it so cute!  I love the chunky clear packaging with the flower detail, but what is really fab is that the product quality is just as good as the packaging (which is rather rare). Clinique describes their blushes as vibrant, yet natural looking cheek colours that virtually look powderless.

That was the thing that originally perplexed I couldn't work out whether it was a cream, powder or perhaps a mousse blush.


After contemplating what exactly it was, I decided to just grab my brush and get stuck in.  When you swirl your brush in it, it feels and looks like a powder, but once applied to your cheeks it looks like a cream.  It is however much better than any cream blush I have used before, it doesn't enhance the look of your pores and can also be played up for a more statement colour or down for a more natural look. 



The blusher is incredibly long wearing and doesn't seem to loose it's vibrant colour like others I own which is always a plus.  The colour is also gorgeous and fabulous for Spring, 'Peach Pop' is a pink-coral with a satin finish and warm undertones.



This blusher is definitely a good'un and one you need to pop in your shopping basket.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig