Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 24 April 2014

Spring Staples


Hello Lovelies,


Now the Easter weekend has been and gone, it feels like we are definitely into Spring!  

So as Spring has sprung in this household I thought I would show you my Spring staples. 


The first thing is my favourite arm candy, the Verditer Slim Satin bracelets are fabulous for stacking with lots of bangles.  The three in the picture are Sea, Brighton and Steel, perfect colours for mixing and matching (as well as those I may also have another two on my wrist, very naughty I know!!!)  


The Body Shop and I fell out of love for a couple of years, not for any reason other than I was exploring other brands and it got a little left behind, but over the last six months I have fallen madly in love with quite a few of its products.

The first is the Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo, right on my hairline always gets seriously dry and flaky, which lets be honest just isn't a good look.  Having tried various different shampoos I gave The Body Shop ginger anti dandruff shampoo a go, it smells lovely and definitely does the trick, so a big thumbs up for The Body Shop. 


My second purchase was their Tea Tree Oil it's a little bottle of magic, as soon as those pesky spots rear their ugly heads this stuff takes them down!  And for only £7.00 a bottle it is a complete bargain.




The Body Shop says another hello when it comes to what I am using on my face, for the last few months I have been using Vitamin E Cool BB Cream.  During the warmer months when the sun starts to show it's face I like to wear something a little lighter, to show all those sunkisses. I love The Body Shop Vitamin E BB Cream as it doesn't leave my skin looking oily like some I have tried and gives good coverage without being too heavy. 

I add a little of the Nars Illuminator in Copacabana to my BB Cream to give my skin a nice glow.  It's a fab product as it makes you look healthy rather than shimmer like a fairy.




My favourite perfume is the Peony Blush Suede a beautiful floral scent that wears beautifully both day and night (review here).


This product isn't makeup or skincare, rather something to keep all the goodies in.  I love the Azo Equipment Dessie Pouch, you cant beat a bit of waxed cotton (I'm such a country bumpkin). (review here) 


My Nars concealer in Custard is my go to concealing product, however although I really like it and use it daily however I would still very happily use my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

My favourite mascara is the Clinique High Impact Mascara, it's lovely and lengthening but my favourite part is that it comes off really easily and doesn't need lots of rubbing. 



For my lips I have been really enjoying the Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter it makes my lips all buttery smooth and keeps all that pesky dry skin away.  The lovely hint of colour is also a bonus.



The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder is one of my must have products for Spring/Summer, it is lovely and light and doesn't give your skin that muddy look. (review here) 


This is a very new product but one that has already become a favourite, it is the new Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop, it's a beautiful blush that looks like a lovely peach cream blush when it's applied. (review here) 

Another one of my favourite lip products is my Clinique Chubby Sticks Lip Balm in Super Strawberry, it is a my lips but better colour which is perfect for when your running out the door.



These are my Spring favourites, what are yours?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow Sophie! Your pictures are getting to be really good! I am so impressed. LOVED the post. I just love seeing what other people have in their essentials! (Is that creepy?)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have been working on it! Not creepy at all, I'm seriously nosy so love favorites posts. x

      Delete
  2. It's interesting to see how people change up their make up for the summer ! I love the clinique blush and the bb cream :)
    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably my two favourite products at the moment. x

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely,
    I like this post very much,as well as your blog!
    Followed you:)
    Maybe you could check out my blog and follow if you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will definitely pop on over and have a read. x

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig