Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 11 May 2014

Instagram Catch Up


Hello Lovelies,

I've been rather absent recently and as I had no posts planned I thought I would give you a little Instagram recap of the last two weeks.


While having a look through them I realised how many food and drink snaps there were (obviously a seriously hungry horace this month!)

  • I've been stuffing my face with my favourite gluten-free blueberry pancakes this month (recipe coming soon), I had a dippy egg and soldiers obsession over Easter but my pancakes have returned. 
  • As I am teetotal and hate fizzy drinks, San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water, Is my drink of choice when I am out, or just fancy something a little snazzy. 
  • I was in town last weekend and was ridiculously thirsty, I was in the health food shop at the time so grabbed myself a Vita Coco.
  • There isn't much to say about the next pic apart from that I thought it was really pretty, fresh flowers and mason jars, perfection!
  • I have been going avocado crazy this week, and my skinny gluten-free pizza was one of my favourite lunches.
  • It couldn't be an Instagram recap without a pic of some fresh flowers.
  • I've been gluging down my favourite detox water this week as my body needed a kick up the backside.
  • Two weeks ago I escaped to the countryside for some respite and dog cuddles. 
  • Another foodie pic, it is my lazy snack of choice, shop bought hummus and a baked gluten free wrap, seriously yummy and not to bad for you either.  

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, and have an exciting week planned.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great pictures, I have been loving hummus recently I think it's my summer food!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it ridiculously addictive! A very healthy summer food!

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig