Glam Header

Ad

Friday 30 May 2014

Mini Make-up Haul


Hello Lovelies,


I went on a mini online shopping trip the other day, there were two things I really needed, the first being a neutral lip product and the second being some eye shadow.  

I want to wear quite a neutral lip to Ascot as my dress is floral and rather busy.  I was having a look around, but I had seen the Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Demure on various blog's and in the shops so I decided to give it a go, although (I may layer it over a  discontinued Bare Minerals lipstick to give the colour a little more depth).  


After throwing that in my virtual basket I found myself perusing the mascara section, I'm a massive floozie when it comes to mascara, I never stick to one brand.  After having a look I spotted the new Bourjois one, If I'm honest it was the silver and blue packaging that caught my eye rather than any of the blurb.  I have used the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara for the last few days and absolutely love it, it doesnt make my lashes crispy, it lengthens them and makes them look nice and full.  I even like the funny molded rubber brush which is a massive shock on my part as I'm the kinda gal who always goes for a traditional brush. 



I'm really not a massive eye shadow fan, but really needed some for the parties I'm going to in the next few months, not wanting to go and splurge on a Naked palette I decided to give the Sleek i Divine Eye shadow Palette In 'Oh So Special a go.  I can't give you a great review as all I have done with it is swatch the colours.  What I can tell you is that I love the fact they are mineral based and pretty pignented; and I also think that I will get a lot of use out of the pallete as the colours are all lovely and neutral, and are perfect for use from day to night. 



I may have got a little excited and tried it all on!!!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The 'Oh so special' palette looks amazing! I wanted Naked for a long long time, but I think that this one is even:)
    Lovely post :))

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig