Glam Header

Ad

Monday 5 May 2014

Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Face Wipes || Review



Hello Lovelies,



Although I don't have mature skin I received these as part of a prize and as I love a good face wipe I decided I would give them a try.  I normally reach for my Simple wipes but something new intrigued.

The Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes come in a recyclable plastic bag that holds 25 wipes.  It has a sticker over the opening and then a snap closure to keep the wipes from being exposed to the air and getting all dry.  The wipes themselves are very damp which I love as there nothing worse than a dry face wipe.  




I wouldn't say these wipes are better than the Simple ones, they are pretty on par quality wise.  The wipes are a good size and really great quality, I love the fact that they stay really moist as it makes you feel like they are getting more of the slap off!  One of my favourite parts of the wipe has to be the scent, as you all know I am a citrus nut, so the lovely lemon smell is  definitely a plus, as well as making them a great way to freshen up in the morning.  


The only negative thing I have to say about these wipes, is that they do sting your eyes, but I never use wipes on my eyes anyway so it doesn't really bother me. These wipes are definitely great, feel lovely and do the job really well. 


What are your favourite face wipes?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig