Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 26 June 2014

Festival Fashion


Hello Lovelies,



It's that time of year again, it's festival season!

1. 2. 3. When it comes to clothes, you need something comfy, cool but sturdy, you need to be able to go from dancing the day/night away to sitting on the grass enjoying food and a drink.  I love this Striped Daisy Organza Tee from Topshop, the stripes appeal to my nautical obsession and the pretty flowers give it a nice twist.  Denim Shorts are a festival must, there isn't much more to say on that front.  I always like to take something for when it cools down, whether it's a cardi or a sweatshirt. 

4. Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses are currently on my lust list, I think they would be perfect for those sunny festival days.


5. You all know I love my wrist candy, and my new favourites are by Jiya Jewellery.  I absolutely love their bracelets.  They're gorgeous, vibrant, hand dyed, woven friendship bracelets that have an Indian artisan influence with some California surfer style thrown in (you cant really go wrong).


I never take mine off as it goes with everything, I even wore it to Royal Ascot.  My only wish is that I had some different colours to stack with my Tahiti silver and blue bracelet, if your as obsessed with them as I am then head on over to The Dressing Room.

6. 7. After the killer wrist candy comes a festival staple, WELLIES!  As we all know when it comes to UK festivals they are a complete must.  I grew up only ever being allowed blue or green hunters as my father refused to take me shooting in coloured wellies, but I have to admit I love the red ones.  As well as the original tall wellies, I think the short version would be fab for a festival, especially if the weather is nice. 

I always like to take a pair of pumps with me, my Bensimon Tennis Elastique in white are my go to tennis shoes for rushing around, I have never really been a converse girl, I find them really uncomfortable.



Source: Pinterest

8. Last but definitely not least is flower crowns.  If your a regular reader you will know that I love floral crowns.  Festivals are a great excuse to wear them as lets be honest you would get some very strange looks of you wandered the streets in one.  The one above is from Rock N Rose but a search on ASOS Marketplace and Etsy will bring up some lovely examples.  They're perfect at adding a pop of colour to your outfit and also act as a beacon for your friends of you get separated!


Is anyone off to Glastonbury this weekend, or do you have another festival planned?



   




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig