Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 5 June 2014

Summer State of Mind


Hello Lovelies,



'I was made for sunny days' I saw this quote pinned the other day and thought how true it was.  Although I love snuggling up in the winter with a thick blanket and a mug of hot cocoa, nothing can beat enjoying the hot Summer sun in the English countryside.

So as (fingers crossed) Summer is just around the corner, I thought I would pick out one some of my Summer essentials, which altogether make a snazzy relaxed outfit. 

1 & 2. 
I'm a big denim fan, jeans, shorts or skirts I love them all, so when it comes to classic summer style I like to grab my denim shorts and a pretty Summer top.  But we all know that the British Summer isn't perfect so on those dreary days when there is a chill in the air I go for my favourite Zara ripped skinny jeans.

3.

We have already addressed my addiction to stripes in a previous post, so what better thing to pair with my denim than a Breton striped t-shirt.  I love this one from Monki.

4.

I love simple dainty jewellery, my favourite piece at the moment is definitely a bee necklace from Lily Charmed.   

5. 

I'm really bad at carrying everything but the kitchen sink in my bag, which of course is all completely necessary!  Because of this inability to whittle down the contents, a tote is a must.  I love these Michael Kors bags and have my eye on the brown one, they're fab quality at a really good price.

6.

An outfit isn't complete without painted talons and red is my go to colour, I love this Nars polish in Tomorrow's Red, it's the perfect red, not to orange and not to blue.

7.

Shoes are obviously a necessity, I'm not one for stomping around in heels all day, if I'm just bumbling around then these Topshop pumps are my go to pair of shoes.  

8.

If you read my last post then you will know that I had been lusting over these bracelets Monica Vinader Fiji bracelet in Rose Gold for a while, then I was a super lucky gal and won one.  Since it came into my life it has been worn everyday with lots of different outfits, it's a bracelet staple. 

9.

Everyone needs a pair of sunglasses, my favourite at the moment are these Ray Ban Retro Cats 1000 in tortoise.


I hope I haven't bored you all with my nautical obsession, what is your go to outfit when the sun shows its face? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig