Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 10 August 2014

100% Organic Hair Care from Old Wives Tail*


Hello Lovelies,


First things first I am very sorry for how long this has taken me to put up, this post was scheduled for two weeks ago but things have been kind of manic my end and my little blog has been neglected!

Now that the apology is done I want to tell you about this little gem that was sent to me by the lovely Lily from Old Wives Tail.  I had never used an oil product on my hair before, having always thought it would leave my hair feeling greasy, however Old Wives Tail has proved me very wrong.  




I was sent the Organic Argan And Rosemary Hair Oil to try and have fallen completely in love.  The first thing that hit me was the amazing smell, it smells just like walking around our cottage garden at home.  Its not rosemary overkill but just enough to make you ooh and aah and the lovely scent.  The Argan & Rosemary is the "ultimate hair treatment to deeply condition, moisturise and protect thick, frizzy and unruly hair.  (The) vitamin E enriched pure organic argan oil and shea butter is used to smooth and strengthen each and every strand on your head to prevent damage and breakage."  

As well as the scrummy smell, Old Wives Tail products are certified organic, paraben free, sulphate free, gluten free, vegan & vegetarian and of course, are not tested on animals, they're a good bunch. 



After feeling very smug that I was being kind to the planet, animals (and my hair) I applied it from root to tip, then left it for the recommended hour.  After a good old pamper of all my extremities I jumped in the shower and gave my hair a couple of washes to rinse it all out then let it dry naturally (as I'm a lazy tyke).


I've never had dry hair just masses of it that has a wavy mind of it's own but this magical pot of goodness definitely tamed the mane.  It made my hair all silky and took some of the wildness out of it, which made it much easier to style.  I give this product a big thumbs up, with the best part being there are five different treatments to choose from, so there is something for everyone.  



Contents: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Karite Butter Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil. 

As a little side note I have been on the Isle of Wight this week for Cowes week and the salt and sea definitely gives your hair a hammering, but this hair oil has been a godsend.  I have been rubbing a tiny bit through my hair in the morning to give it a little more protection from the elements - a serious lifesaver.



Healthy, bouncy post salty seaside hair!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.  This product was sent to me for review/feature.  
Sophie Jane is a place of complete honesty, and I will always tell my readers if I have received either a gift, been sent a product to review or been sponsored to write a post.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Cool. I love natural products by indie brands. I might need to give this a try in order to save the damage I've inflicted on my hair from bleach & heat styling :)

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig