Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 13 November 2014

The Maiden Voyage Of My Shore Projects Watch


Hello Lovelies, 





On my birthday list this year was a Shore Projects Poole Watch.  I had been poring over their beautiful Instagram page for a while and had fallen in love with their watches and philosophy.  


Shore Projects are a watch brand that was started by a group of friends who wanted to create a timeless timepiece of great quality that could be worn everyday. 




The watches are inspired by the British Seaside, so I thought the best way to show you lovelies was to take it to it's natural habitat and have a little photo shoot!      





The watches have an interchangeable strap mechanism that allows you to easily swap the straps.  I was luck enough to be given a light brown leather strap alongside my watch, but there are lots of different straps available, from the Classic collection to Leather and Polka Dots; these allow you to transform the look and feel of your watch in just a few seconds.  

I am in love with my watch, It looks just as fab with jeans and a waterproof on the beach as it does with a dress and heels to work, it's a real winner.  If you have fallen for this watch as much as I have then you can buy them Online, at Liberty or pop to their stand in Westfield shopping center.  




Are you a watch fan or are you someone who just asks someone else for the time?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig