Glam Header

Ad

Monday 27 May 2013

Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express // Review

Maybelline MEGA PLUSH volum' Express is my new favourite mascara, I have been a Max Factor False Lash Effect (£10.99) gal for ages, but I thought I would give the famed Maybelline mascara a try, I opted for the Mega Plush in Black (£7.99).


The mascara is lovely, it is advertised as a gel mousse mascara with 40% less hard wax's, it says all the right things on the packet but does it deliver!


I say a massive YES, I love the brush, I'm a big fan of what I call a proper brush rather than the rubber ones, the tapered end means you can get to those pesky corner lashes.  The only gripe i do have with it is the flex brush, I don't quite get it's point, and it is slightly freaky the first time you use it, it feels like it's going to ping back at you but I won't hold it against it!

It delivered everything that I normally look for in a mascara lengthening, a little volume and no clumping which I hate, but the absolute gem for me was that it doesn't leave your lashes feeling hard and crunchy.  Overall although I have wand issues this mascara is a gem and will definitely be my go to mascara, a 9 out of 10 for the 'Mega Plush' thank you Maybelline.


Has anyone else been enjoying this mascara?


post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig