Glam Header

Ad

Monday 27 May 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in Shooting Stars // Review

I have said before that I am not a great fan of flashy polishes and am quite straight forward when it comes to my nails, none of that nail art or jazzy stuff, as far as I go is some china glaze fairy dust as everyone needs a little sparkle in their life, however while I was in Boots today I spotted this Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in Shooting Stars (£2.99) and couldn't resist its jeweled beautifulness.  I have to say Maybelline have outdone themselves it trounces the other hundreds of textured polishes out there.   


It is a wonderful dark turquoise blue colour full of little confetti pieces of glitter in different sizes all suspended in a gelly based varnish.  It is the kind of polish that makes you stare at your nails continually as they shimmer.


It would look fabulous painted over a blue polish but sadly I had nothing similar, oh gosh I need a blue nail varnish, like I really need an excuse to by more nail varnish!  However I still love it by itself its gorgeous and has made me a glitter convert.


Has anyone else fallen in LOVE with this nail varnish?

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. so pretty! i need to pick it up..

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, you must it really is a show stopper! X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig