Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Simple Make-up Wipes, Cleansing and Exfoliating // Review

I have used Simple products for years and love their face wipes, I don't use them everyday as we all know how important it is to have a good skin regime, and I love my Bioderma Sensibio H20 - Micelle Solution (£9.99) cleansing water and Avene Hydrance Optimale Light moisturiser (£13.50) but there are those lazy days when your just far to tired for the whole facial routine and they are perfect for this very moment in time, they are also fab for taking on holiday and to the beach to refresh your face.
  

I have always used the Cleansing Wipes (£2.99) and they have always loved my skin, they are 100% perfume and colour free with no unnecessary additives.  They gently cleanse and tone your skin without leaving a sticky residue (I hate that) so many wipes I have tried have left my skin feeling so yucky!  They have no problem removing my make-up and mascara however I am not sure whether they would remove waterproof mascara as I have never tried, but normal mascara comes off pretty easily.

As I love the Cleansing Wipes I thought I would give the Revitalising Exfoliating Wipes (£3.99) a try.  The wipes are double sided, one side has little exfoliating bumps, the other a smooth cleansing wipe, the wipes contain no colour, no perfume and are Dermatologically tested and approved.  They contain Aloe Vera which soothes and conditions your skin Vitamin E that moisturises and are 100% Alcohol and oil free which leaves your skin soft.

Close up of exfoliating wipe

The exfoliating side of the wipes lifts all the dead skin cells and leaves your skin silky smooth then the cleansing side is just like the normal Simple cleansing wipes so the best of both worlds in one wipe.  I was really impressed with them and will definitely be repurchasing, the only thing you have to remember is to stay away from your eye area.  I give the exfoliating wipes an 8 out of 10.  

Does anyone else have make-up wipes handy for those times they need to 
just whip there make-up off?  

post signature

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig