Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nivea Soft Moisturiser // Review

Nivea Soft (£3.25) is my favourite cheapy moisturiser, it's like Phoenix tears in a little pot, OK I may be getting a bit carried away but it is fab! At a tiny snip it makes my horrid dry skin all lovely and smooth.  It's something I have used for as long as I can remember and is one of those beauty/skincare products that I couldn't live without.




It has a light floral scent which i personally love but may not be to everyone's taste, the moisturiser itself is suitable for your face, body and hands, it is thick but not heavy, so it sinks into your skin and leaves it hydrated all day.  Although I have never used it on my face I'm sure it would be a nice moisturiser.


What Nivea says this moisturiser does:

 Nivea® Soft is a highly effective moisturising cream for everyday use on face hands and body.
The improved formula with Jajoba Oil now contains even more moisturising care and has a refreshing effect on your skin, while Vitamin E helps protect its natural structure.

Does anyone else have a beauty product they couldn't live without?

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig