Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint By Barry M // Review

I don't actually know how I have never before used a Barry M nail varnish, so to take that virginity I thought I would try out their famed Gelly polishes, so off i pootled to Superdrug and picked up three Barry M Gelly (£3.99), polishes in Prickly Pear a gorgeous pastel purple, it's not too pink and it's not too blue its gorgeous.  Greenberry a gorgeous green/turquoise fabulous for the Summer and Papaya a gorgeous coral/orange colour that would look scrumptious with a tan. 

Papaya

Prickly Pear

Prickly Pear on my toes

Greenberry
The nail varnishes claim to give an 'extra glossy finish' and they aren't lying the polishes became 100% opaque with two coats and leave your nails with a high gloss finish, the drying time is great and you are left with what looks like a Salon manicure without leaving the comfort of your own home.  I have to say I am very impressed and can't wait to try the other two colours.

Has anyone else been enjoying these new colours?   

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Barry M! I have millions and I also have the Greenberry colour :) it's gorgeous for summer and spring!

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig