Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 30 May 2013

Party Time!

Now the dilemma has begun, WHAT TO WEAR, it is my fathers 60th next month and he is having a big party, now that's all fab but my issue is do I buy a new dress or do I recycle!  So earlier this afternoon I went through my cupboard and pulled what I thought could be a possible outfit for said occasion and played a little dress up!


(Sorry for the shoddy picture quality, and my lack of make-up, a swipe of Wild Watermelon Revlon Lip Butter on my lips was as far as I got to tarting myself up!)


I bought the dress last year for my brother's 21st I love it because its swishy, a really pretty royal blue (sadly I couldn't capture the colour in the photo) and a little glitzy.  However as much as I love the dress while I was browsing in Joules I saw this ELLA Dress (£59.95) and kind of fell in love with its pretty pastel blue and chintzy pattern, and to top it off I bought the perfect nude wedges a couple of months ago that would look fab with it. 

Joules ELLA Dress


The question is to buy or not to buy, what do you think? 



SHARE:

2 comments

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig