Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 30 May 2013

NOTD: Gelly Hi-Shine in Prickly Pear // Review

I reviewed Barry M's Gelly Polishes yesterday, and painted my toes in Prickly Pear and absolutely loved it so today I whipped off the colour I had on my nails and got my Prickly Pear on!! I really didn't think I would ever be able to curb my expensive nail varnish addiction, but Barry M may just be the answer, cheap, cheerful and really good quality, I think I hear my purse cheering! 

Prickly Pear


Has anyone else got a nail varnish addiction?

post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! WANT WANT WANT WANT. Lol xxxxxx A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know it's gorgeous isnt it. Love your blog by the way (just thought I would slip that in there!) xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this shade! It looks amazing.

    Just found your lovely blog and am now following :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,

      It is a really gorgeous colour, I have had so many compliments from people. x

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig