Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 30 May 2013

I Hope You Feel Beautiful Today

Something that is easy to say to someone else but not so easy to feel yourself!

You may be one of those lucky people who is completely confident with the way they look and has no qualms about their figure, but I would say the majority of women (and men) have something they would like to change about themselves,  whether its a washboard stomach or the perfect shapely legs, there is always something, I know I personally do and strive daily towards it but at the same time it's important to embrace who we are, and how beautiful we are today, now and in the present with all our so called flaws!  Beauty isn't just a physical thing, the perfect body that looks gorgeous in every piece of clothing (ok I know I want that body!) but beauty is also on the inside its your personality, it's how you light up a room when you enter just because your happy, I wanted to end this post with my favourite quote:

 'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.' Audrey Hepburn 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig