Glam Header

Ad

Friday 31 May 2013

The 30 Day Snap







The lovely Louise at sprinkle of glitter has coordinated the 30 Day Snap challenge, where for everyday of the month of June us lovely bloggers will get snap happy with our cameras and upload a picture everyday.  I haven't yet decided whether I am going to write a little about each picture, or go down the a picture is worth a thousand words route, we shall have to see.

I feel like I am paraphrasing Louise's post, but my life at the moment does revolve around ye olde homestead so the majority of my pics will probably be homey things, but hopefully there will be some little exciting bits and pieces mixed in there along the way. 

Is anyone else taking part, or looking forward to having a nose through other peoples photos?

post signature

SHARE:

2 comments

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig