Glam Header

Ad

Friday 24 May 2013

NOTD: Gotta add some sparkle!


Essie Madison Ave-Hue


After painting my nails yesterday morning in Essie's Madison Ave-Hue I did my daily blog search and was having a read around and came upon Carrie:Brighton's blog where she had used glitter polish to do a signature nail, it reminded me of the china glaze Fairy Dust (£6.95) I had bought a couple of months ago, I had used it on top of different colours before but never as just a signature nail, and to be honest I haven't really been rocking the signature nail trend but I thought they would be a perfect match and so this morning I put four coats of fairy dust and then a top coat of Essie's 'good to go' on.  I'm actually really pleased with the way it has turned out.  What have you got on your nails at the moment?  S.x



china glaze Fairy Dust
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love that topcoat! And thanks for the mention! :)
    Such a pretty pink too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, I know its amazing isn't it, I literally couldn't survive without it. x

      Delete
  2. I love it! It's so pretty!
    http://alicethecamel1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig