Glam Header

Ad

Friday 24 May 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze // Review

Hey Lovelies,

I'm rather late jumping on this bandwagon I know but I go through massive eye shadow phases, but last week I picked up this Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in On and On Bronze.  I really love bronze shadows and had heard so much about 'On and On Bronze' so i was really happy when i nabbed the last one on the shelf in Superdrug, I also picked up 'Permanent Taupe' for my mother, leaving on the shelf just a rather gaudy 'Turquoise Forever'  that I defiantly couldn't pull off!  Since then I have been meaning to review it but just haven't got around to it.




I actually really like the packaging of this product, I like the glass pot and the fact that you can see the product and what colour it is, it's so useful when your searching in the depths of your makeup bag.

 
Maybelline's 24HR Color Tatto is a cream gel shadow with a really gorgeous consistency, it claims to last 24 hours but I can't say I have tried it for that long, however what I do know is that it lasts all day without creasing and that satisfies me, I can see myself using this on a really regular basis. .


 As I have already said  I really like bronze eye shadows, I am much more of a natural girl when it comes to eye makeup, the On and On Bronze (£4.99) has a gorgeous shimmer to it, and is easy to apply with just the simple sweep of a finger.  There are twelve different colours and they are all available in both Boots and Superdrug stores, I couldn't recommend them more.  S.x 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That's such a beautiful color. :) I've really been wanting to try these!

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig