Glam Header

Ad

Saturday 25 May 2013

Cheekmate Lip and Cheek Stain Review

I love lip and cheek stains I have been a massive fan of Benefits benetint since i started wearing makeup, so when Soap and Glory bought out Cheekmate (£8.00 available at Boot's) I was eager to try it.  Cheekmate is a refreshing gel stain with BLUSHBOOT technology which enhances the circulation in the capillaries of the skin.  The stain also has raspberry seed, kiwi extract and vitamin C to moisturize and condition.   


Soap and Glory Cheekmate
This would probably work as a cheek stain if used sparingly as it is really pigmented, but i bought it to use on my lips and for that purpose it has been great, its not sticky which was my main worry and gives a lasting rosey tint to your lips that isn't going anywhere fast!  I like using this by itself but also under my pink lipsticks so when they start to wear off i'm not left with that awkward half lip of lipstick look.  I may actually be tempted to say I prefer it to the benetint as the benetint is very runny and doesn't have great lasting power on the lips, however I do love using it on my cheeks.
Stained lips - Soap and Glory Cheekmate
This is defiantly a 9/10 product and something I will be repurchasing in the future.  Who else likes cheek and lip stains?
post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig