Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 26 May 2013

NOTD: B. Complete Long Lasting Nail Varnish in Peony //Review

My nail varnish obsession just can't be curbed, as proved by yesterday's trip to Superdrug, the loving and dutiful daughter I am I thought I would buy my mummy a prezzie a Revlon Lip Butter in 'Sorbet' as she has been after mine since I got it, but while I was there my beady eyes spotted these two polishes Peony by B. Complete (£4.99 Superdrug) and Maybelline Color Show Nails Polka Dot in Rain Forest Canopy (£2.99).


Peonies are my absolute favourite flower so when I saw this polish I had to have it.  B. Complete is said to be the Superdrug equivalent to Boots No7, I have never actually tried any of their products before but was drawn to the nail varnish so thought I would give it a go. None of  B. Completes products are tested on animals which is a nice touch especially for those who are Vegan.


Peony polish with the Peonies 
Now to the nail varnish itself with two coats you get a lovely glossy finish, its a gorgeous pink/purple (lilac) colour, it is pretty chip resistant and a gorgeous colour and has the best name!  I give this pretty polish an 8 out of 10.  Does anyone else ever get influenced by nail varnish names?  
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig