Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunday Morning Power Walk

Cathedral Close

Everyone got up early this morning and went off to do various activities, my mother and I went power walking and dragged my little brother along on his bike, shouting encouragement as we completed our route, even herding us like sheep at some point along the way, you have to love children!
The route we walk is gorgeous through the Cathedral Close and pass the river and on a sunny morning it deserved a picture. 

 Has anyone else been exercising in the sun today?

River outside the house

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I did a 13km running race up some local hills on Sunday and got an amazing view of the ocean and the town below. Because it was a race I didn't get the opportunity to take any pictures though haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally run 5k but I have hurt my knee so walking it is!

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig