Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pretty Pictures of the Week #5

Hello Lovelies,

The last week has been full of the three F's Fashion, Food and Family.



  • #1 If I have been craving rubbish food this week, I have been trying to substitute it with healthier options  popcorn is great substitute for crisps,
  • #2 Peonies as you may know are my favourite flowers, and finally they have bloomed, the garden now looks beautiful, 
  • #3 We have Olives, one of my guilty pleasures not that I think these will ever be ready for the eating! 
  • #4 CONGRATULATIONS, my cousin got is degree results last week, he is a bright spark and the majority of what he says goes over my head, but congrats for your amazing results,
  • #5 Now summer is supposedly here the shades have come out and my coral obsession has reached new heights, I love Jessica in Confidant Coral and Maybelline Color Show in Urban Coral.
Hope everyone has had a lovely week.

post signature

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great set of pictures! I love the nail varnish colours! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love doing pics of the week. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig