Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips in 'Luna' // Review

Hello Lovelies,

Apocalips in 'Luna' and china glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's

I'm always late jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to high street lip products, as I have to admit they are not my favourite beauty product to buy, my nail varnish addiction will always overtake buying a new lipstick or gloss, but Rimmel has recently really upped It's game with their Kate lipsticks and now Apocalips (£5.99).  Apocalips are lip lacquers, they are neither a gloss or a lipstick instead they have the intense rich colour of a lipstick and the satin smooth shine of a gloss, Luna is the Coral colour of eight shades and was just to irresistible.



I like the packaging of this product and the colour is exactly as it is on the tube, I hate it when it is different. The colour is very intense and pigmented and the formula isn't at all tacky when applied, it stays on my lips and doesn't give that awful fading at the edge after a long period of time.  My one gripe with this product is that the wand holds to much product, however this is easily rectified by giving it a quick wipe on the side of the tube.  Overall I love this product and can't wait to wear it, well done Rimmel. 


Has anyone else been using this product?

Swatch of 'Luna' on my lips
post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous matching colours

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's fab for what I'm wearing. X

      Delete
  2. Apocalips likes to collect in the corners of my mouth so it's a 'no' from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate lip products like that, this one hasn't and I'm loving the colour, so fingers crossed. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig