Glam Header

Ad

Friday 19 July 2013

Hay Max - How to Stop the Sneezing

Hello Lovelies,



If you are anything like me and sneeze continually as soon as that pesky pollen appears then this little pot may just be the answer to your prayers.  Hay Max (£5.99) is a solid oil based balm in a little lip balm sized pot. 




Hay Max is a completely organic product that has only two components Beeswax and Sunflower Oil.  It is all pretty simple, there is no jiggery-pokery when it comes to this balm, by applying a tiny bit to the base of each nostril, the balm acts as a barrier and prevents the pesky pollen from entering your nasal passages and causing havoc with your nose and eyes.  I have never suffered with really itchy watery eyes so I can't comment on how effective it is on that front, but it definitely stops my sneezing.  For me it is a product I would definitely repurchase.  





Has anyone else used Hay Max to conquer that pesky thing that is hayfever? 

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks great! I am very lucky and don't suffer too badly with hayfever, but will recommend it to the rest of my family who do! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't suffer that badly, but the sneezing is so annoying. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig