Glam Header

Ad

Friday 19 July 2013

dr.organic Tea Tree Cream


Hello Lovelies,



I love the smell of tea tree, it just reminds me of clean.  Apart from it's lovely smell it has a myriad of uses.  This lovely bottle was actually nabbed from my Grandma and since I have had it, it has been used again and again.  The Organic Tea Tree Cream (£5.19) contains antibacterial organic tea tree oil combined with aloe vera, sunflower oil and cocoa butter which together form a cooling cream.  It is fab for cleansing minor irritations and problem skin and is also great for sun damaged skin or insect bites, which I am currently covered in.  Normally mozzies don't like me, I went sailing in Croatia one summer and my friend I were sleeping in bunk beads in a berth, she got bitten to pieces and I stayed bite free, but this summer every morning I wake up with a new collection of bites!  This stuff is fab and so useful I give it an A*.
     



Does anyone else like tea tree products?

post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the smell of tea tree! This sounds fab, gotta love a multi-tasker :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know anything that multi-tasks is a winner. x

      Delete
  2. Anything with Tea Tree in it is a winner for me! Its like my very own cat nip :P

    Katie xx
    katiesworld13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a nice smell and so good for your skin. x

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig