Glam Header

Ad

Saturday 20 July 2013

Summer Days with Clarins UV Plus HP // Review


Hello Lovelies,

My face just has to see the sun then seems to cover itself in little freckles, so using a daily sun cream is an absolute must, and my holy grail of products for this job is Clarins UV Plus HP Ecran Multi-Protection SPF 40 (£31.00) (bit of a mouthful I know). 

 
This product is one of those products that in all honesty isn't particularly interesting however it managed to wheedle its way onto my most loved list and is one of those things I couldn't do without.  I sat down and tried to think about why such a mundane little thing could be so highly loved, and the conclusion I came to was that, one it is mineral based rather than full of chemicals which is always a bonus, two is the texture, you would expect such a product to err on the greasy side but in fact it is silky and smooth and doesn't feel like you have covered your face in sun cream.  The third and final plus for me is that my makeup sits really well over it, which is a must as every girl needs a bit of war paint!



According to Clarins it "defends against the elements with a patented antipollution complex.... Fights free radicals and DNA damage deep within the skins surface with organic Cantaloupe"




This day screen is pretty spectacular and is my trusty friend when it comes to protecting my skin from those pesky UVA/UVB rays.

Does anyone else use a facial sun cream everyday? 
post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this sounds great, i love how light it looks! following your blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is pretty fab I love the fact that it is so light on my skin. X

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely, I'm really bad for wearing facial SPF daily - I usually just bang a bit of my normal suncream on my face if it's sunny! I'm a terrible person. This really does sound gorgeous, though.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with SPF facial products as my face isn't fond of suncream. x

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig