Glam Header

Ad

Monday 22 July 2013

Pretty Pictures of the Week #7


Hello Lovelies,


This week has been lovely, while my parents were sunning themselves in the Med I was enjoying the lovely weather we were blessed with at home.  It was a week of juicing, fruit eating, sunbathing and of course a picnic.




  • I have really got back into juicing, so this week I put on my chefs hat and did a bit of experimenting with some different green juices all very yummy and good for my tummy.
  • As the weather was so lovely I had a little picnic with my friends, and a picnic is never complete without fruit especially cherries.
  • I have been lounging around working on my tan this week, although this picture makes it look like a rather dodgy fake one! 
  • The fourth and final picture is picnic related again, what can I say apart from I love a good picnic.

Hope you have all had a lovely week.
 
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great pictures! The food looks lush and that case is so cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig