Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Clinique Blushing Blush in Bashful Blush // Review


Hello Lovelies,



This Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Bashful Blush (£21.00) is rather old as you can probably see from the packaging!  It is one of those blushes I go through phases of using, I either pop it on my cheeks everyday or opt for Benefit Dandelion (£23.50) which is a much lighter soft sheer ballerina pink with a subtle shimmer, its absolutely perfect for my skin during the winter when I lose all trace of a tan and turn back to my fair skinned self.  Bashful Blush on the other hand is great when I have a bit of colour it is a kind of peachy/rose/pink colour with a hint of shimmer, just enough to give you a radiant glow (I am great at describing things!)   



The staying power of this blush is really good, it lasts all day which is pretty rare with most powders.  The quality of the pigment is  also fab, I don't find I need much to achieve my desired look, which is probably why I haven't gone through it that quickly.  I would give this product an A as it's one of those products I keep going back to and would recommend to anyone in the market for a rosey blush. 



Does anyone else alternate their blushes?

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never used any of their blushes but the colour is amazing! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not a fan of their skin care but I love their blush. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig