Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Cruciani Bracelets // Review


Hello Lovelies,





As a lot of you will know I love a bit of "arm candy" and these two lovely bracelets by Cruciani C the sister brand of the luxurious Cruciani Italian cashmere brand are just perfect to add to my little permanent collection on my wrist.  Cruciana C uses macramé lace to create gorgeous, intricate light weight bracelets, they are fab worn layered or on there own as a statement bracelet and are perfect for any occasion.      




I got the Cruciani Mars Silver and Vanity Fair in Neon Peach (both are £10.00 and available at Argento)and I just have to say how much I love them.  I thought they would just be a rather fancy friendship bracelet, (there is nothing wrong with friendship bracelets in fact I have had one on my wrist for the last year, but it finally gave up the ghost).  These are however much than your average friendship bracelet they are dainty, feminine and come in so many colours and styles that it was hard to choose, these little beauties are definitely the perfect replacement to brighten up my wrist   
   



As I mentioned the little intricacies of these bracelets are what really makes them appeal, I love the C for Cruciani and the little flower that along with the loop is part of the fastening system.





Rather awful pictures of my hand, but I thought I would show you what they look like layered with my other bracelets.




Does anyone else like layering bracelets?


post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig