Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Pretty Pictures of the Week #8


Hello Lovelies,

I hope you have all had a wonderful week, before I get cracking just a small apology as my blog has been lacking posts this week, I won't bore you with my medical condition and all that jazz but because of this hiccup in my health I haven't been well enough to write, so my blog may be slightly sparse over the next few weeks, but that's enough doom and gloom now to the highlights!  



  • First is flowers, they weren't sent to me but they always make me happy.
  • The second pic is some homemade apple crumble enough to cheer anyone up.
  • I got a postcard from my parents from their travels to Crete, I love receiving post.
  • On Sunday I watched my brother and step-brother play badminton in the garden.
  • Last of all a naughty ice cream during the English heatwave.

Hope everyone has a lovely week.


post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig