Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sophie's Chunky Chips with Chicken, Mozzarella and Marinara Sauce


Hello Lovelies,


I love cooking so yesterday I cooked supper for the family, I sat down in the morning and had a search through my recipe book for something scrumptious to cook and came across my chunky chips, chicken, mozzarella and marinara sauce. 


These chunky chips are scrumptious, once you have had them there will be no going back to McCains and there oven chips!

Ingredients:

Potatoes (as many as you need)
a pinch of rock salt
a glug of olive oil 

All you need to do is chop your potatoes, I normally chop them into eight.
Then lay them on a none stick baking tray or of you don't have one in your kitchen pop them on some non-stick baking paper on top of a tray.
Once you have layered them out, add a little olive oil, you don't want them swimming in it as you don't want to fry them, then sprinkle with rock salt.
Once they are all covered put them in your oven at 160 C for 30 mins, DO NOT MOVE THEM, the temptation to flip them and push them around the tray is great, but don't.  After your 30 mins is up, take them out and flip, popping them in for another 10-15 mins to crisp.
Then voilĂ !  Now serve and revel in the adoration from friends and family.   


This recipe doesn't have a name and isn't that pretty, but this nameless dish is rather scrumptious, it is basically  marinara sauce, chicken and buffalo mozzarella a little mix of loveliness.  


First you need to cook your chicken in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil, once they are lightly browned, pop them in a tray and pour over your marinara sauce.
Put your tray into a pre-heated oven at 160 C and cook for 20 mins.
After your timer goes bring it out of the oven and lay sliced buffalo mozzarella over your chicken breasts, then put your tray back in the oven and let the lovely mozzarella melt.




Once the mozzarella is melted serve your chicken with your chunky chips and some leafy greens, and ENJOY!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. This looks so yummy! :) I might have to give it a go!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Charlotte xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely yum! I love homemade chips so much more than frozen and they taste then times better in a nice chip butty!
    Lovely blog hun ♥

    New follower here :)

    www.missionimbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit to never having tried a chip butty, but I agree that you can't beat homemade. x p.s thank you for following, I shall check your blog out. x

      Delete
  3. that looks so delicious!!
    ive nominated you for the liebster award (sorry if youve already been nominated!)
    the blogpost is up on my blog http://spotsandstripes99.blogspot.co.uk/
    hope youll go and check it out,
    lurrvvee your blog btw
    katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday (TODAY!!). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chips... I must have them haha they look delicious! Bet your family loved it all! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow we have the same age but you cook so much better than me! haha this made me so hungry.. thanks for sharing. :)

    I'm just new to your blog btw.. really nice post! x
    HerNameIsTrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going comment crazy- i love your blog! Another way chicken tastes great is simply marnated in lime juice. Perfect with vegetables in summer. Let me know if you try it how it turns out!

    Kate

    Kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love chicken in lime its amazing but sadly citrus gives me migraines. x

      Delete
  8. this looks so amazing!:D

    please check out my blog, if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig