Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 18 August 2013

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 159 Fire || Review

Hello Lovelies,


I am a complete nail varnish addict, recently I have been using every colour under the sun from pink to turquoise even a bit of neon, however the one colour I have been neglecting is the old classic and my favourite, RED.  You can't go wrong with a good red nail varnish, it is a very glamorous colour and perfect for all occasions whether your dripping with gold and diamonds on your way to a ball or your stood at the kitchen sink doing the washing up, a good red nail varnish will always make you look glamorous!  



Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Fire is my favourite red, it is very intense and looks lovely against fair skin.  It is definitely a more blue red rather than orange which I love.  The packaging is delightful just like all of Chanels products, however I have heard negative things about the brush as it doesn't have the newish nifty one stroke brush, but I don't find it a massive issue as I have tiny fingernails.

I think the staying power of this nail varnish is pretty good it lasts about 4-5 days with a topcoat and the massive bonus is it doesn't stain my nails.  I purchased this nail varnish over a year ago and it seems that you can't buy it anymore, I would say the closest nail varnish would have to be  Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer in Pop Art (£18.00).



Does anyone else love red nail varnish?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love wearing red nail varnish - it makes me feel very classy! And glad to know I'm not the only one experimenting with loads of colours this summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same there is just something about red, but it is nice to experiment. x

      Delete
  2. that color looks nice :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate by Nails Inc is my usual go-to red but this looks lovely :)

    Sarah | Fortytherapy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just discovered your blog through sprinkle of glitter and it's lovely1!
    this is such a pretty color! i love reds, and this one look like two of my favorites (sephora by opi and a cherry on top & opi kennebunk-port). i've never tried a chanel nail polish but i feel like it's be the perfect pleaser for a special occasion (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig