Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 26 September 2013

Ciabatta with Goats Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach and Tomato



Hello Lovelies,




I was starving this morning as I had had a seriously unsatisfactory breakfast of just an apple so my body was craving something rather more substantial for lunch, because of this I decided to whip up a seriously good sandwich.


This is one of my favourite sandwiches, goat's cheese, roasted red pepper, spinach and tomato, a handful of yuminess.  I would love to say I had baked the ciabatta but in reality M&S made this roll, letting the side down I know.
  

To make this roll/sandwich I heat the ciabatta in the oven, then after 8 mins I layer the goats cheese, pepper spinach then tomato.  After putting together my favourite sandwich I pop it on a plate and devour it while it is still warm.    


What is your favourite sandwich?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig