Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Tangle Teezer || Review


Hello Lovelies,



I have said before that I have the most ridiculously thick of mane hair, and although lovely it is the bane of my life, massive tangles that just seem to appear from nothing and the only way to deal with these massive knots is to furiously brush, the good old 100 strokes of a hair brush (very Railway Children!)  The Tangle Teezer (£10.99) has been my lifesaver and is one of those things that is always on my dressing table. 


The Tangle Teezer is small (fits in the palm of your hand) but don't let its small size fool you, it works its magic with bristles in varying lengths which softly removes tangles and smooths your hair.  It has to be the most painless brush I own, you don't have to do that awkward thing where you hold the top of your hair to sort out the tangle at the bottom, just so you don't rip your hair out off your head.
Due to the short bristles and my thick hair I found I did need to section it, to get all of it brushed, but that is my only minor complaint. 


Verdict:

I love this product, it removes the tangles from my hair without any pain and has dramatically cut down the amount of time it takes, this definitely gets five stars from me, it both tames and tangles, its perfect.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That is wonderful! I too have an outrageous amount of hair and brushing it is SO painful...
    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tangle Teezer! It's so handy and it's very nice on your hair. I've got quite a sensitive scalp so the Tangle Teezer has been a godsend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered it yesterday, so it's kind of funny that I find this review now! But since you seems to have quite the same amount of wild hair that I have I feel like I'l enjoy that thing! I'll know for sure when it arrives I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered it yesterday, so it's kind of funny that I find this review now! But since you seems to have quite the same amount of wild hair that I have I feel like I'l enjoy that thing! I'll know for sure when it arrives I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this a couple of years ago, and I love it! It's a pretty nifty size so I always keep it in my handbag cause my hair tends to explode into a tangly mess randomly throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig