Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Benefit Coralista lipgloss in ELLE || Review



Hello Lovelies,


The only way I can survive a long train journey is with a good magazine to read, I love Elle as it has fab reading and lots of pretty pictures.  What got me more excited than usual was the freebie lipgloss (a complete bonus as I had forgoton mine), I have never actually tried a Benefit lipgloss but am a complete Benebabe so was happy to slap it on my lips and give it a whirl.


I cant think of any products that I have got in magazines that I have actually repurchased but this one I can firmly say will be popped in my shopping basket asap.


Benefit describes this gloss as a sheer coral and they are pretty spot on, I love coral lipsticks and glosses as they tend to make my lips a lovely natural pink colour.  Apart from the colour I love the fact that it isn't sticky or tacky on your lips, it feels more like a lipstick.  It is also in a fab tube which reminds me of the days that juicy tubes were the rage.  The longevity of the product is also really good, you will always have to reapply lipgloss but this seems to have great staying power. This is a fab product which gets an A* from me.


Will you be skipping out to buy a copy of ELLE?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig