Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil || Review



Hello Lovelies,


I have been using this Organix Moroccan Argan Oil (£6.99) for the last three weeks, I had never used one before but my mother has a ridiculously expensive one which she swears by, so after seeing this on various blogs I decided to give it a whirl.  After using it just once I have to admit to falling in love, on the hair care love list it is on par with my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, something my hair can't live without.

You apply the oil by rubbing your hands together then running it through your damp (towel dried) hair with your fingers.  Organix say that the oil 'penetrates, moisturises, renews and creates softness and strength' as well as protecting your hair from harmful heat and UV damage while giving you smooth sexy tresses.  


Likes/Loves:


the price (very affordable)

love the scent 
it smooths and controls frizz
it absorbs fast and isn't heavy
it is sulfate free

Dislikes:


I really can't think of any, which is rare as I am so picky when it comes to hair care products. 
    



This is a complete winner I have recommended it to so many people, when my shampoo runs out I am definitely going to give the shampoo a go.

Does anyone else use Argan Oil on their hair? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Argan Oil, Especially on my hair, I use pro naturals argan oil for my hair though I want to get some for my skin too.

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig