Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Getting Crafty with Pumpkins


Hello Lovelies,



As Halloween looms ever closer I thought I ought to pop up a little post, having not really celebrated Halloween since I was about six and having never been trick or treating, as it's hard to do when you live in the middle of nowhere.  So I don't tend to get very excited at the thought of Halloween   However that aside I have always loved carving pumpkins (and eating them) so when my lovely cousin sent me a picture this morning of the pumpkin her and her children had carved, it sparked a full half hour of Pinterest searching, oohing and ahhing at all the seriously amazing pumpkins.   


After viewing lots of pumpkins I came across these two, there is a bit of a 'BOO' theme, but they were just so darn cute I couldn't resist.  I love the first four pumpkins spelling 'BOO!', they would look amazing if you had a wall or a large porch to put them on.  The second pumpkin appeals to my crafty side I love all the little buttons and the big spotty bow however as quirky and crafty as it is, I love my cousins toothy pumpkin, it is a traditional Halloween pumpkin and just like the pumpkins I carved when I was little. 



Are you a traditional pumpkin carver or do you like to get a bit crafty and step outside the box? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig