Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 21 November 2013

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne


Hello Lovelies,


It is no secret that I love Jo Malone, they are an innovator in perfume, they were one of the first brands to use extracts like basil in their fragrances, so for me a new cologne launch is always something that gets my senses excited.  

Although Peony & Blush Suede has been out for a while I haven't been anywhere near a Jo Malone counter so I was rather excited to give it a smell.


While I was in John Lewis the other day I spent a good 20 mins sniffing all the colognes, I finally came across the Peony & Blush-Suede, I'm normally an Orange Blossom kinda girl but the Peony & Blush Suede drew me in and ended up in my basket.


The Jo Malone website describes this scent as "peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive."   



The first hit that you get from this fragrance is powdery, juicy and very girlie but as the day progresses and the scent dies down it becomes much more warm and sophisticated.  I love this scent and have been wafting it wherever I go.


One thing I just have to mention about Jo Malone is the amazing packaging, it's all very swanky. In my opinion there is nothing better than seeing that cream and black box with a big black bow under the Christmas tree. 



What is your favourite perfume, have you ever tried Jo Malone?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Jo Malone perfumes - my current favourites are Ginger Biscuit which was a limited edition I bought a while ago, and French Lime Blossom.

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig