Glam Header

Ad

Friday 22 November 2013

Pukka Original Chai Latte


Hello Lovelies,


I love Chai Latte, it is my favourite drink however as I have to drink goats milk rather than cows and I don't eat sugar a Chai Latte at a coffee shop is out of the question.  Sugar is the main ingredient in the mix that they use so it is definitely a no no. 


So instead of filling my body with rubbish I thought I would knock up my own.  Pukka tea is one of my favourite brands so their organic Original Chai was my tea of choice. 


For this mug of goodness I half filled my mug with water and popped in my teabag, then got started with the milk, I filled another mug with goats milk and heated it in the microwave, when it was suitably hot I used this snazzy little milk frother from Ikea, however if you don't have one of these little gadgets you can use a normal whisk and rub it between both hands like making a fire Bear Grylls style, a little more work but it will give you the desired effect.      



This drink is lovely, its warming, comforting and due to the cinnamon it satisfies any cravings for sugar I may have.  I t is definitely my favourite winter warmer. 


What is your favourite winter drink?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Mhhm this looks nice! I love hot chocolate, it's such a nice winter drink for me. Especially with whipped cream :)))

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a tea drinker. It's like a drug to me (not good lol). I could drink cup after cup after cup. It's ridiculous. I love your mug by the way :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig