Glam Header

Ad

Monday 18 November 2013

NOTD: Bad Romance : Deborah Lippmann


Hello Lovelies,



I know my posts have been rather foodie recently so I thought I should pop up some of the beauty reviews I have been working on, the first of which is my NOTD, I haven't worn any nail varnish for the last few weeks as my nails weren't looking to healthy.  But after a varnish hiatus, I decided to come back with a bang, a big fuchsia glittery one.

I had never actually tried a Deborah Lippmann nail varnish before but regularly see them in in tk maxx, but never see any that grab me. However yesterday while I was mooching around the beauty section I spotted three varnishes for £4, a complete bargain, there was a dark red (you guys know I love red) a nude and this gorgeous glitter.  In the bottle, it looks like a clear polish with glitter pieces, but in reality it is a black jelly polish full of fuchsia micro and hexagonal glitter, which adds a little girly to what could be a rather vampy nail varnish.


As with all jelly polishes, the first coat is always streaky, but 'Bad Romance' went lovely and opaque after two coats, with really good glitter coverage, although if you wanted a very dense glitter three coats would do the trick.


Unlike some glitter polishes where your nail is left feeling rough from spiky glitter pieces, this glitter all seems to behave itself and lie flat, so Deborah Lippmann definitely deserves a clap for achieving that. 


This nail varnish is going to be a festive fave, it would be perfect with a LBD for a Christmas party.        



What is your favourite glitter nail polish?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig